LinkedIn is a great way to connect with people in your niche or industry. But if you’re not using it correctly, then all of those hours spent creating an amazing company page could be wasted because no one will take the time to scroll down and view it.
Make sure that when potential clients land on your page they get a sense of who you are and what you stand for as soon as they start reading, from the logo design down to every last detail of content description (and don’t forget keywords).
Here are some strategies to optimise your company profile:
- Use High-quality Profile Image
- Update Your LinkedIn Banner Image
- Create a Tagline and CTA (Include Relevant Keywords to Boost Your SEO)
- Update your LinkedIn content strategy
#1: Use High-quality Profile and Cover Photos
One of the best ways to draw new leads for your LinkedIn business page is by making it look nice and professional.
Use a high-quality profile picture and cover image that will showcase your brand and encourage potential clients to scroll further down the page and learn more about your company and what you have to offer.
When uploading your image make sure to use the appropriate sizing, The recommended pixel size for the LinkedIn cover image is 1128px x 191px, so make sure you stick to those numbers.
#2: Update Your LinkedIn Banner Image
One of the first things a user on your LinkedIn page will usually notice is your company banner image. If this image is old or if you haven’t updated your banner image in a while, there’s a good chance it needs more than a quick image change.
One way to grab your audience’s attention from the get-go and keep them updated and informed is to update your banner image to an upcoming event, a new offer or a new product you are about to release.
Here are some examples of how to leverage upcoming events of products in your banner profile:
- Products: Does your business have a new product launching or a new range that’s coming out? Build your banner image to promote the product and boost customer awareness for these products.
- Events: Does your business have an event coming up? An online event, training workshop, 3-day event, or in-store sale? Using your banner image to promote these events will help boost awareness and potentially bring some new potential clients to your event.
#3: Create a Professional headline and CTA (Include Relevant Keywords to Boost Your SEO)
Whilst your banner image and profile image are usually the first things visitors to your page will see, it’s important to remember the rest of the elements on your page play a big part in how successful and visible your page will be on LinkedIn.
Professional Headline for SEO
Creating an effective professional headline is an important part of a great profile, it has a major impact on your SEO visibility in a google search, think of your tagline as a meta description for your page. It will display in a google search below the page title and URL so using the right keywords and being clear in your message will affect how you rank on a google search results page (SERPs). Keep in mind you only have 120 characters so you will need to pack the right information and keywords into the character limit.
Use a CTA button
LinkedIn currently gives you the option to choose from 5 different calls to action buttons (CTA’S) visit website, learn more, contact us, sign up and register.
When choosing your CTA make sure it aligns with your tagline, for example, if you would like your users to subscribe to your list or message about your services then push them to that in your tagline and prompt them to click on the CTA button.
#4: Update your LinkedIn content strategy
LinkedIn has always been a great place for networking and building relationships with your clients, building content that engages your audience is essential for success on LinkedIn. Here are some content ideas to help you connect with your target audience:
- Host live events on LinkedIn: Live stream to your entire audience via LinkedIn live, this type of content will allow your audience to engage with your content in a live environment, you can also do joint events with other speakers and
leverage of their audience as well.
- Add LinkedIn polls to encourage engagement: polls offer interactive functionality and can also increase engagement and response rates for your post.
- Publish Articles: share company updates, advertise an upcoming event, give your opinion on relevant industry trends and build your trusted authority by publishing relevant content for your ideal audience.
Create newsletters: Create a themed newsletter that will allow your Audience to subscribe and receive updates on a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis. Newsletters are a great way to build a community and share with your audience company updates, new trends, upcoming events, and new products.
LinkedIn has always been a great way to generate leads, establish your brand, become a trusted sage in your field, and create a sales funnel that delivers for your business all year round. Start implementing these tips now to optimise your LinkedIn company page for 2022.
P.S. Here are 5 ways we can help you accelerate your Lead Generation results:
1. Grab our free 4-Week LinkedIn Profile Optimisation Course
It’s the road map to positioning your profile in the top 5% of the 800+ million LinkedIn members – Click Here
2. Join our FREE LinkedIn Group and connect with entrepreneurs who are scaling too
It’s our Facebook community where smart entrepreneurs learn to get more leads and smart ways to scale using LinkedIn — Click Here
3. Take our FREE LinkedIn Productivity Assessment
Score your current presence and activity on LinkedIn against industry best practice benchmarks. Receive customised results instantly and as a BONUS you’ll get a FREE PDF download of Amazon’s Best-selling book “Influencer” Click Here
4. Join our LinkedIn Inner Circle Solo Program Click Here for more details
5. Work with our team privately
You might be surprised to know what exactly we do, it’s a little different to what you may expect. Watch this short video that outline the 3 outcomes you will achieve working with us – CLICK Here